SIZE CHART Similar to Dream Point but with pre-arched shank.
- More than 3 times longer lifespan vs. classical styles due to the- state-of -art chemical-free insole materials.
- Paste-free and the use of thermoformable materials help make the insole very lightweight.
- The box made of natural materials absorbs moisture and is adjustable to any foot arch.
- The insole is assembled by hand and with care for any foot work and muscle strengthening.
- Forefront padding and pillow-like insole guarantee added comfort and coziness.
1. The U-shaped medium vamp has long wings.
2. Unique integrated construction of an insole and platforms of eco-friendly orthopedic thermoplastic material.
3. Soft padding in pointe shoe platform.
4. Wide fore sole.
5. The heel is 5 mm lower than in Grishko-2007.
- Increased durability because of using new insole construction and new producing technology. It’s very light because of using new glue for the box. Double upper preserves the shape of the pointe shoe.
- New durable combination of the shoe bottom details gives stability during the work in pointe shoes.
- Ballerinas will feel equal comfort with new points that after using them some time.
- Pointe shoes will never break down. The main insole with platform allows working on pointes long time without platform damage.
- Soft insock with the platform of special shoe material provides comfort wearing.
- Soft inner pad in the top of the pointe shoe absorbs load pulse during the work in pointes.
- New wide sole shape provides more balance and stability and creates antislip effect.
- Using thermoplastic material for the toe box allows making wider platform.
Find out the shipping options available for your
Arrange your return for an exchange or refund
within 28 days using our free collection service
We will help you with any question. You are available to ask them via e-mail:
or create new shopping list
You have no current shopping lists
Type name of shopping list (not required)
If you have any questions, you can ask them through the online form.