Made of special medical grade silicone, Grishko toe pads are so light and thin that you barely notice them. Easy to use and clean, they can be cut to size to give your toes maximum comfort and protection whilst still allowing good sensation. Silicone toe pads alleviate toe pain and irritation while performing and training, reduce pressure on the toes, help prevent blisters, corns, bunions and bruises, improve endurance for training and rehearsal.
Instructions for Use:
We suggest that if you do intend wearing GRISHKO Silicone Toe Pads, you take them along to your fitting to ensure an appropriate fit with the pads in place.
1) Lightly dust pads with powder (talcum or body) both inside and out.
2) Insert your toes into the pouch.
3) Pull your tights on over the pads.
4) Ensure the pad covers the toes without any creases.
5) One size fits all. If required, cut the edges of the pads to size so that cushioning is provided only where needed, and is not taking up unnecessary space.
6) Put your pointe shoe on carefully, ensuring you load your foot centrally.